Appreciate the complex relationships involved when negotiating and the effective behaviours
needed to surface clients’ hidden interests and deliver true value.
- Understand people’s motivations in negotiation
- Manage expectations and realistic outcomes
- Recognise and manage different personalities
- Apply the most effective tools, skills and behaviours in a variety of scenarios
- Deal with conflict constructively
- Evaluating your approach to negotiation
- Awareness of client
- Negotiation tools
- Awareness of your own style
- Your best defence – status and enquiry strategy
Participant level: Manager and above
Duration: 3 days*
*Please note the duration of the programmes are given as a typical guideline, however all programmes are tailored to meet clients’ specific objectives.
Click through to complementary programmes