Expanding your client opportunity
By understanding the client’s perspective and developing insights into where next for the client,
consultants develop ideas about where real value can be added through follow-on projects.
- Identify, prioritise and scope specific opportunities within a live account
- Develop an understanding of the different stages in the client’s buying process
- Prepare for the client conversation to help position the firm’s capabilities in the mind of the client
- Demonstrate rather than assert the firm’s most relevant competencies for the client’s benefit
- Create a set of specific actions to deepen the client relationship and expand opportunities
- Understanding clients
- Positioning your firm
- Contributing to the process
Participant level: Manager and above
Duration: 3 days*
*Please note the duration of the programmes are given as a typical guideline, however all programmes are tailored to meet clients’ specific objectives.
Click through to complementary programmes