Change management essentials
Effective stakeholder management, culture change and leadership alignment strengthens the
consultant’s diagnosis and management of change.
- Understand what change management is and the consultant’s role
- Link understanding individual mindset to organisation’s change
- Become more effective at diagnosing and managing change
- Develop the self-awareness to embody the role of the change agent
- Recognise and manage different stages of the emotional cycle during the change process
- Use actionable frameworks and tools to increase success rate
- What is it and why does it fail?
- Culture and its impact on change
- The role of the consultant
Participant level: New entrant to Manager
Duration: 3 days*
*Please note the duration of the programmes are given as a typical guideline, however all programmes are tailored to meet clients’ specific objectives.
Click through to complementary programmes
• Analytical problem solving • Coaching for performance • Developing support professionals
• Essential skills for today’s professional • Fundamentals of consulting • Internal consulting skills
• Managing the consulting engagement • Presentation skills and client communications • Storytelling
• Vital signs – critical elements of finance